Contracts For Difference (CFDs) give you access to share and index price movements without having to own the underlying shares, with the major benefit of gearing and the ability to go long or short. With SharenetCFDs you enjoy transparent pricing on all the shares we cover, together with a choice of advanced trading platforms.
Learn more about CFDs, our tutorial will teach you to:
- Understand the nature of CFDs
- Appreciate the advantages of CFDs compared to physical share trading
- Know how to go long and short on equity and index CFD trades
- Have an appreciation of the opportunities and dangers represented by leverage
- Be able to calculate the costs attached to CFD trading
- Understand a few basic CFD trading strategies
- Be familiar with the different CFD order types and their applications
- Know how to use stop loss orders to limit CFD trading losses
Complete the following and download the CFD Trading Tutorial
By submitting this form you are giving us permission to contact you via email or phone in regard to this service.