We offer very low rates across a large range of world markets, including thousands of global Share CFDs all at guaranteed market prices.
Keep it local
- 140 South African shares available: 0.2% commission, with a minimum ticket of R100
- South Africa 40 index: Dealing and market spread included, no minimum fee applies
With an international account you can get access to a much wider range of products, including global indices, forex and commodities.
Dealing spreads from:
- 1 point: AUD/USD, EUR/USD
- 2 points: EUR/GBP, GBP/USD
- 2 points: FTSE 100 Cash index
- 4 points: Wall St Cash index
- 0.5 points: SPX 500 Cash index
- 0.5 points: Spot Gold
We quote an ‘all-in’ spread that includes both dealing spread and market spread. All dealing spreads are subject to variation in volatile market conditions. We will not charge any commission unless we notify you in writing. Wider spreads may apply when we quote outside normal market hours.open your live account now
We want our clients to be successful and so we provide resources that will help in making profitable trading decisions.
Even the sophisticated technical analyst is catered for with our charting options.
- Available free of charge if you trade regularly with us (ten trades per month)
- DealThru charts: ‘drag and drop’ orders onto your charts and adjust them with your mouse
- Indicators: view over 70 preset technical indicators, or create your own
- Alerts: set alerts to notify you when the markets move
- True real-time: see each tick as it comes in with a special screen
- Full customization: tailor charts to suit you with full control over colours, fonts etc
- User friendly: pop-up assistance with every feature, plus a full PDF help manual
- Portfolios and lists: monitor the performance of your portfolios and favourites
- Backtesting: test how your strategies work against real market data
- Intraday and historical: see tick-by-tick and historical data on the same chart
- Drawing capabilities: create and save your own markings with an array of options
Get the latest news from Trading Central and Investors Intelligence
Trading Central – free of charge
- Trading Central analysts’ preference on the trend and pivot point.
- An alternative scenario to the preference, should the pivot point be broken.
- A breakdown of methodology for deciding on this strategy.
- Key levels for support and resistance.
Investors Intelligence – free of charge
- Daily Hotline
A focus on significant moves in the FX and equity markets, featuring charts, key market movers, buy and sell ratings and trend analysis.
- Chart of the Day
Hand-picked charts from Investors Intelligence experts, demonstrating notable and important market movements from a range of over 10,000 stocks.
- Charting Tips
Learn more about Point and Figure Charts and charting in general with charting tutorials and instructive articles.
- Comment of the Day
Highlights from leading market analyst David Fuller.
Smart phone and tablet applications
Our easy-to-use platform is available on a wide range of mobiles, so you have the freedom and opportunity to deal securely and safely on the move.
Our platform has been optimised for the iPhone, iPad, next-gen Android smartphone, BlackBerry and a huge array of other devices.
There is no better way to get to grips with our platform than to dive right in! Open up a demo account today and witness firsthand why our platform in association with IG markets is the very best. The demo account streams live data and is populated with virtual cash to the value of R100,000. The demo period lasts 2 weeks.open a demo account now